Ahrefs is Working on Own Search Engine To Compete With Google


Ahrefs is Working on Own Search Engine To Compete With Google.


Ahrefs is using to Audit your website, explore your website competitors, research keywords and backlinks.

Dmitry Gerasimenko, the founder and CEO at Ahrefs announced on Twitter.



He talks about Privacy and profit share on Google, 

"First one is obviously privacy and it was discussed so much that I will switch to the second one - profit share."

He also said about Google, YouTube and Wikipedia earning from its search engine.

"Google is making $100B from its search service. Imagine they suddenly implement 90/10 profit share model sending $90B per year to publishers who create content."

"That could have been quite a different world. Remember that banner on Wikipedia asking for donation every year? Wikipedia would probably get few billions from its content in profit share model. And could pay people who polish articles a decent salary.

We are talking about hundreds of thousands of people who can make living by organizing knowledge. In our imaginary world websites might remove their paywalls since they get profit share from serving a good content, and it makes sense to make it convenient so people come back.

We've seen how profit share on YouTube made a whole new industry of video making for living.
So why not Google would not share profit from ads within search results? The answer is the drive for profits to please investors.

By the way, situation is actually even worse than just taking all the profit, Google is showing scraped content on search results page more and more so that you don't even need to visit a website in many cases, which reduces content authors' opportunity to monetize.

We see the Internet as a global effort by humankind to preserve and multiply knowledge, which is as frequently coordinated as chaotic, often driven by economic forces, often by personal impulses.

Nonetheless it is a huge and unprecedented in history multiplicator of knowledge power, as well as entertainment, and infinite education source, merciless Wild West of free speech and ever-reaching communication medium.

As a countermeasure, there must be a mechanism that will make the ties stronger and self-repairing and shall keep the web strong and transparently interconnected, how it came to be. It is natural to view search engines as an attempt to bring order to the messy bazaar of the Web.

Putting away the lyricism, what we plan to do is to launch a search engine with commitment to privacy and 90/10 profit share model, meaning 90% goes to content creators, leaving 10% for expenses and profit."

For the Facebook Gerasimenko said,

"Facebook and some other platforms could have profit share model too. A lot of opportunities for someone willing to challenge status."

Many users support to Ahref on Twitter, let's see when its search engine become lives then how users will react.

2 comments:

  1. Support for support my account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. مشاور سئو (SEO Consultant) چه کسی است؟
    یک سوم جایگاه یک وبسایت در موتورهای جستجو مانند گوگل (Google) و یاهو (Yahoo) منوط بر محتوای حقیقی سایت و دو سوم دیگر بر کامنت‌های بلاگ، لینک‌های ورودی و ویدئوها است. اساساً اگر یک وبسایت در دو صفحه‌ی ابتدایی نتایج موتورهای جستجو یافت نشود، بیشتر به نظر می‌رسد که اصلاً وجود ندارد. حصول اطمینان از وجود لینک‌های ورودی و مرتبط بودن محتوا باعث افزایش چشمگیری در رتبه‌ی وبسایت در موتورهای جستجو خواهد شد.

    مشاور سئو2

    عمده‌ی مسئولیت مشاور سئو سایت
    ایجاد کلمات وعبارات کلیدی مطابق با الگوهای جستجو تعریف می‌شود. به علاوه مشاوران سئو از کلمات و عبارات کلیدی برای تولید مقاله و بیشتر از آن، محتوا، برای اضافه کردن به وبسایت بهره می‌گیرند. برای محقق شدن این موضوع، آن‌ها پروسه‌ی افزایش طبیعی رتبه‌ی وبسایت را تسریع کرده و به صاحبان وبسایت در کسب محبوبیت بیشتر، استراتژی‌هایی ارائه می‌نمایند.

    این پروسه در طول یک شب اتفاق نمی‌افتد. در حقیقت، بهینه سازی وبسایت همانند یک فرآیند چرخشی است که ممکن است قبل از حصول نتیجه ماه‌ها زمان نیاز داشته باشد. بنابراین، حضور سئو حتی زمانی که رتبه‌ی مورد نظر در موتورهای جستجو کسب شد، ضروری است. دلیل این موضوع غالباً تغییر مداوم الگوریتم‌های ۲ جستجو است، و باید گفت مشاور سئو در بهترین موقعیت ممکن برای زیر نظر گرفتن این تغییرات و اعمال تنظیم‌های لازم قرار دارد.

    ReplyDelete